- Handling charges are non-refundable.
- Returned merchandise must be received by us within 30 days of start of school or within 30 days of invoice date whichever is later.
- All items must be returned in the same condition they were sent.
- When returning products, we strongly recommend the use of a shipper (carrier) that can track packages. We use United Parcel Service (UPS). You also assume responsibility of insuring the returned item(s).
- Include a packing slip copy that includes your account number and name.
- Use proper packing materials to ensure your return is received back in the same condition you received it.
Our mailing address is:
16430 Beaver Road
Adelanto, CA 92301
Crediting your account:
Credit will be issued within four business days of receiving your return. All refunds for credit will be issued to the credit card account that appears on the original invoice. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
Please note that your financial institution may take up to 10 additional days from the date we issue the credit to post it to your actual account. Questions regarding this should be directed to your financial institution. When returning an item paid for by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to you within 10 business days from the time we receive your return.
If you have a defective book, please contact Customer Service via phone at (760) 246-8115 or email us at email@example.com.
Selling Your Used Books:
Selling your used books and making regular returns are two different things and should not be confused. Please refer to the BuyBack FAQ page for information about selling your used books to MySchoolBookstore.com via our BuyBack program.